Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Recycling

On 24/08/2013 09:16, The Other Mike wrote:
On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 09:05:03 +0100, polygonum wrote:

I do not understand the bit you are questioning. Who is getting away
with what?

"Mine doesn't even provide me with a general waste bin for outside."

Must say, I am surprised that ours is going to supply such a caddy. They
supplied a kitchen food waste caddy several years ago and the usual way
these things seem to work is that they supply one and that is your lot.

However any replacement of any of the bins, for any reason, is
chargeable. So if the bin associated with the property disappeared, we
too would end up without one until we pay for a replacement. Perhaps
that is what happened? Or maybe it is like some properties in our area
which have no bins but do get plastic bags instead?

--
Rod