Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default Metalworking: Annealing brass?

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
snip---

My latest effort is to start resizing so as to headspace off of the
shoulder. All that involves is setup for the full length sizer so that
the sizer matches a case fired in this rifle. That OUGHT to reduce the
amount of growth considerably.

Probably a good idea so long as they're being fired in the same weapon.

I had a 218 Bee as a young lad. Damned thing stretched the brass so much it
would separate at the head after a few reloadings. I should have tried
just neck sizing, but that never entered my mind. You know how kids are.

Harold