Posted to uk.d-i-y
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Recycling

Tim Lamb wrote:
Over the years, I have accumulated 100l or so of oil based paint. Mainly
job lots at farm sales where the auctioneers have lumped crap with
saleable stuff. Anyone for festering JCB yellow?

My local furniture recycling place take old paint, mix it up with other old
paint, and turn it into magnolia.

Or you could offer to repaint your local chinese restaurant kitchen
cheaply?

Owain

Visiting an aunt earlier this year I was shocked to see the array of wheeled
bins blocking the pavement outside her apartment block. Three of differing
colours per apartment, all neatly numbered with the apartment number. As the
block was built pre the advent of wheeled bins there is nowhere to store
them so they live on the pavement with residents jostling them for pole
position!

Mike