Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Recycling

In message , stuart noble
writes
We have three bins in our kitchen, one for food scraps, one for
recycling (don't have to sort it, everything goes in one bag), and a
third for 'general waste'.

It occurs to me, that we throw out either food waste or recycling stuff.
What would you throw away that doesn't fall into either of those
categories?

I'd like to get rid of the 'general waste' bin.

polystyrene packaging from the big tele?

What do people do with unwanted paint? I have tried taking the lid off
emulsion and find it takes weeks to solidify.

Over the years, I have accumulated 100l or so of oil based paint. Mainly
job lots at farm sales where the auctioneers have lumped crap with
saleable stuff. Anyone for festering JCB yellow?

--
Tim Lamb