Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] greyridersalso@googlemail.com is offline

Default What an idiot

On Friday, August 23, 2013 8:01:28 AM UTC+1, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,

"Dave Plowman (News)" writes:

I remember when it was common to have toddlers in reins. When the roads

were a lot less busy than now. But I suppose it cramps the little

darling's style and leaves them marked for life. Yet you are required by

law to have a dog on a lead in the same circumstances.

I think it died out because parents rarely have the time to walk

at toddler speed nowadays, and dump them in the pushchair instead.

--

Andrew Gabriel

Parents couldn't use reins these days, it's not possible to hold back a toddler and text at the same time.