Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What an idiot

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
No.1 Daughter tried to run across a road for no apparent reason, with
out warning and near parked cars about that age. I got a hand onto
her shoulder and I think must have picked her up with that single
grip and deposited her back on the pavement at least a couple of feet
back. Daft thing is she *knew* the road was dangerous, she *knew* how
to cross safely. Young kids are totally unpredictable, curious and
fearless.

I remember when it was common to have toddlers in reins. When the roads
were a lot less busy than now. But I suppose it cramps the little
darling's style and leaves them marked for life. Yet you are required by
law to have a dog on a lead in the same circumstances.

--
*IF A PARSLEY FARMER IS SUED, CAN THEY GARNISH HIS WAGES?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.