Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL -WillScott Salberg be there?

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:39:39 PM UTC-7, JoeBro wrote:
nestork wrote in news:nestork.c5b4618

@diybanter.com:

Home Guy;3110499 Wrote:

Our press dare not point out the shortcomings and scandals of muslim

lifestyles and crimes. A cartoon (Southpark) can't lampoon "the

profit"

without sanction by our society lest we offend "muslim sensibilities".

But there is no end to the jokes and fun you can have with jesus.

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing Jesus of Nazareth take on Mohammad the

Prophet in a no holds barred Texas cage match.

J preaches to love your enemy.

J is said to have said:

" I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword " (Matthew 10:34), part of the Lesser Commission, is one of the controversial statements reported of Jesus in the Bible.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace ...
biblehub.com/matthew/10-34.htm

New International Version "Do not suppose that I have com

(there are many, many translations of the Christian Bible)

Since Matthew (the most Jew-hating of the Gospels) and the other three wrote decades after the death of Jesus, we'll never know what he did or didn't say. All we know is sifted through the personalities of the Gospel writers.. BTW, did anybody notice that the Gospels differ on so many points, you can always pick & choose your favorite version.

M preaches to kill your enemy.

Who do you believe will win?

Now, now! Cherry-picking doesn't work with people who have done their homework.
Both "Scriptures" contain messages of peace and messages of hatred.

If you're going by body count, the Muslims have a way to go to catch up to the Christians. Both belief-systems massacred their own folks big-time over doctrinal differences.

HB

HB