Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default ANN: Updated Models & Schematics on My Website

I have updated my Device Models & Subcircuits page. Comments invited.
I welcome suggestions of models you'd like to see created.

With years of benign neglect, I've accumulated more than 600
schematics on my S.E.D/Schematics page. So I'm busy indexing
everything... after two days of work I'm just up to "H" :-(

I'm also coalescing topics, so that sequential improvements, as
discussions of a problem evolved, will be combined and a descriptive
cover added where appropriate. Again, comments welcome.

Where possible, graphics from the OP's problem statement will be
added.

The names of OP's proven to be assholes will be rendered anonymous...
that is their names will be replaced with "some asshole" :-}

http://www.analog-innovations.com/

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Love means never having to say you're sorry.
Statistics means never having to say you're certain.