Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
.[_23_] .[_23_] is offline

Default New here - first lathe

On 8/19/2013 2:49 PM, tdacon wrote:

"Mike M" wrote in message

I have a face plate I believe 3/4" thread belonged to my dad possibly
shop smith. My Lathe is 1 1/8 and I have a face plate so if it would
work shipping cost would cover it. Sent an e-mail

Mike, I checked the threads on the headstock and it's 3/4 x 16. If
that's what your face plate is we've got a deal. Email me offline please
and I'll give you the address and mail you a check if you know what the
shipping would be.

Thanks,
Tom

if you find you need more faceplates, visit my site, www.wbnoble.com and
click on faceplates - I try to make them as inexpensively as I can for
those in the hobby - I make a little, it pays for the tooling but mostly
I make them for the fun of making them.