Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL -WillScott Salberg be there?

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:42:22 PM UTC-4, nestork wrote:
Personally, I don't think I'd want to belong to a church that couldn't

think of a better way to use my weekly tithes than to buy Korans for the

sole purpose of burning them. In my view, that's just a waste of money.

Sure, he's making a statement that he feels need to be made, but it is

nonetheless a waste of money. Burning Korans now aren't going to change

anything,

Actually, it will likely change things. As I recall, last time
nuts in FL proposed doing this, it sent the Islamic nuts into
such a tizzy around the world that there were riots and many people
killed. I'm not in favor of kissing their ass, but I also don't
see the need or wisdom of this Koran burning.