Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Terry Jones to burn 2,998 Korans on September 11 in Mulberry FL -Will Scott Salberg be there?

US President is the Enemy (Scott Salberg) wrote:

I met a mooslim. We discussed religion briefly. He said his religion
cut off infidels heads. I never finished my reply because I still
had not been able to use my first amendment about the inquisition
device the US president had stuck in my back.

Many americans have such a device installed in their body. I think
there's a class-action lawsuit being put together for that. You should
look into joining it.

I had shaken Jimmy Carters hand at the Rothko Chapel while I was
an art student nearby. The temple had a hole in the ceiling about
2 foot in diameter for sunlight to pass through like a sondial.
MY sun was telling me how moozlims would not be able to pray in
a temple that had artwork. I explained to him the paintings were
the color of **** and as the son passed over head they changed
colors.

You are a fine american Scott. There are many americans like you, but
they are afraid to speak out.

Your thoughts are clear and pure.

Please tell me more about yourself.