Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Electrical question (I know this is a WW forum)

On 8/20/2013 9:18 AM, Markem wrote:

The potential of both of the hot leads oscillates at the same time and
are always 180 degrees apart on the sine wave.

So in the end it was how I interperted what was being said and
creating an image of what was being said as not fully correct in my
head.

Does that make any sense?

Yep, no problem ... understandably, and basically what I was trying to
convey in cautioning about separating "electrical" and "electronics".

There is a difference, often subtle, but a difference nonetheless.

No problem ... you were basically gentlemanly about the entire issue,
AAMOF, remarkably so considering it was an electrical thread on the wRec
.... to your credit. LOL

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net