Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB...4-6.5hp outboard motor

wrote:

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 12:43:37 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Margarita maker?

Not a bad idea...but I need it for the 20' cabin sailer

You're missing the point. You permanently tie the sailboat to a dock, visit
every weekend, and sit in the cockpit drinking magaritas. Saves wear and
tear on the boat. I watched this behavior while sanding and varnishing the
hull on an International 500 yawl at a boatyard. True, it usually involved
large cabin cruisers. Very rarely, they would cast off and try to go
someplace. That was usually a massive mistake.

Too bad for Gunner, you can't make a decent margarita without tequila.
And no, Mountain Dew does not make a good substitute for tequila.
ERS

MD makes an excellent float, when used with Orange Sherbet. These
days I have to settle diet MD, and no sugar added 'cold stuff'. I won't
call it Sherbet or Ice Cream.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.