Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB...4-6.5hp outboard motor

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 12:43:37 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Margarita maker?

Not a bad idea...but I need it for the 20' cabin sailer

You're missing the point. You permanently tie the sailboat to a dock, visit
every weekend, and sit in the cockpit drinking magaritas. Saves wear and
tear on the boat. I watched this behavior while sanding and varnishing the
hull on an International 500 yawl at a boatyard. True, it usually involved
large cabin cruisers. Very rarely, they would cast off and try to go
someplace. That was usually a massive mistake.

Too bad for Gunner, you can't make a decent margarita without tequila.
And no, Mountain Dew does not make a good substitute for tequila.
ERS
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Margarita maker?

Not a bad idea...but I need it for the 20' cabin sailer

You're missing the point. You permanently tie the sailboat to a dock, visit
every weekend, and sit in the cockpit drinking magaritas. Saves wear and
tear on the boat. I watched this behavior while sanding and varnishing the
hull on an International 500 yawl at a boatyard. True, it usually involved
large cabin cruisers. Very rarely, they would cast off and try to go
someplace. That was usually a massive mistake.

Too bad for Gunner, you can't make a decent margarita without tequila.
And no, Mountain Dew does not make a good substitute for tequila.
ERS

Too bad I dont drink. I used to love tequila. Shrug

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:19:33 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Margarita maker?

Not a bad idea...but I need it for the 20' cabin sailer

You're missing the point. You permanently tie the sailboat to a dock, visit
every weekend, and sit in the cockpit drinking magaritas. Saves wear and
tear on the boat. I watched this behavior while sanding and varnishing the
hull on an International 500 yawl at a boatyard. True, it usually involved
large cabin cruisers. Very rarely, they would cast off and try to go
someplace. That was usually a massive mistake.

Too bad for Gunner, you can't make a decent margarita without tequila.
And no, Mountain Dew does not make a good substitute for tequila.
ERS

MD makes an excellent float, when used with Orange Sherbet. These
days I have to settle diet MD, and no sugar added 'cold stuff'. I won't
call it Sherbet or Ice Cream.

OOOOH!!!! Im gonna have to try that! Sounds Yummmy!!

"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.

Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer."
Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

MD makes an excellent float, when used with Orange Sherbet.
These days I have to settle diet MD, and no sugar added 'cold
stuff'. I won't call it Sherbet or Ice Cream.

OOOOH!!!! Im gonna have to try that! Sounds Yummmy!!

Don't make it in a clear glass, if anyone around you has a weak
stomach.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:35:05 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

MD makes an excellent float, when used with Orange Sherbet.
These days I have to settle diet MD, and no sugar added 'cold
stuff'. I won't call it Sherbet or Ice Cream.

OOOOH!!!! Im gonna have to try that! Sounds Yummmy!!

Don't make it in a clear glass, if anyone around you has a weak
stomach.

VBG

Come out of the bathroom with it in your hand and making slurping
sounds while zipping up your fly. That out to clear out a room....

"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.

Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer."
Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013

Outboard turning Dave Balderstone Woodturning 10 October 13th 11 07:32 AM
need outboard motor prop measurement Karl Townsend Metalworking 5 August 13th 07 06:25 AM
Reassembling old 2hp outboard motor - 3 qns, TIA. Al Deveron UK diy 1 July 9th 06 09:04 PM
OUTBOARD MOTOR STAND J T Woodworking 0 August 17th 05 02:32 AM
OUTBOARD MOTOR STAND J T Woodworking 9 April 26th 04 04:41 PM