Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.music

Default Need advice on emergency bent trumpet horn repair

Put the horn on the kid's head, and then
hammer. Use his head instead of brass
anvil.

Oh, you want to straighten out the horn,
not the boy??

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Danny D." wrote in message
My grandchild dropped the trumpet, denting the horn:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2820/9...ac58b3d1_o.gif

He was crying up a storm (probably because he doesn't want me to tell his
mom).

Do you think the now-bent trumpet can be saved before mom finds out?
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5500/9...ebdf135f_o.gif

I have about a day or two before she expects it back...

What tools would straighten the horn out?