Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob H Bob H is offline

Default diy projects to do.

On 17/08/2013 19:11, happy zombie jebus on the cross wrote:

the dinning room shelves are being done because the cupboard is out of control and full of unopend
boxes, tools and various other misc stuff from when we moved in 3 years ago. the shelves really need
doing. the mrs wants the bedroom ones done sooner rather than later so she has somewhere to store
sheets &c. personaly. i'd rather get the shed(s) built. i get your point about elective though.

--

mhm x v i x i i i

I took me almost 4 years to get round to doing some minor jobs in this
house as I was always doing something or going somewhere when I was
working. So when I took early retirement before last Christmas, it took
just over a month to do those said jobs, and now the mrs is happy, and
so am I as I won't get nagged again to doing them, lol.