Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default diy projects to do.

On 17/08/2013 17:20, happy zombie jebus on the cross wrote:
1 put shelf rails and shelves at each end of the dinning room cupboard (finaly started that
yesterday).

2 the same for hall cupboard upstairs.

3 the same for end of two bedroom cupboards.

4 fit an outside water tap.

5 build an engineering brick tv stand. the one i did for my dad looked rather good.

6 enclose the porch and make it into a shed as i currently have no shed at all! it should be no. 1,
only i'm waiting on free bricks from the site out the back to be finnished. either build a door
frame and door or buy one.

7 lay a propper patio over the ****e bodged one whoever lived here before me laid. there are at
least 4 different heights to it!

8 lay enough slabs for me to built a 5m x 3m shed/workshop to hide and tinker in. i need to get a
'friend' to wire it up for me.

9 build the mame machine i've been promising my sons for the last year. i have all the parts bar
wood.

10 seeing as i now live on the thames, building a boat is damn tempting and i've been looking into
that over the past couple of days. i'd get my dad to build me a trailor for it, welding &c is his
bag.

11 wonder what i missed on the list as something always gets forgotten.

i will be doing all this with the aid of my 'helpers', my twin sons, 9, (one has adhd and one has
adhd and autims (like me)) as my old man had me help him when i was a nipper and i'd rather they
learn to do things for themselves than pay someone to do something they should be able to do for
themselves.

--

mhm x v i x i i i

What are you doing next weekend then?