Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag's Shop Snag's Shop is offline

Default New comp , new killfile

Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Snag's Shop" wrote in message

Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
I'll try that link . It's a Toshiba A215-S7437 from '07 .
Actually a pretty nice unit with a 1.9 Ghz dual core and 2 Gb of
RAM
. One driver that's missing is something to do with vga
compatability , others are ?? --
Snag

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/Windows...ers/td-p/15274

Thanks , Jim , that got rid of a few of those yellow question marks
.

Sigless Snag

The popular brands and models may be easier (and cheaper) to support
as they age.
Here's a source of parts for your A215:
http://www.machinaelectronics.com/st...owseparts/2177

jsw

Actually the comp is in very good shape . Nothing's broke now and the
touch pad still looks new . I think about the only thing my son used it for
was to pay his bills online . He's a gamer , you should see his "desktop"
comp . My truck cost less ...
--
Snag