Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Sony cfd 460 cd player doesnt work, All buttons seem to be depressed.

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
"Adrian C" wrote in message ...

But don't we on usenet regulary hold hands in virtual séance to attempt
to communicate with dead electronic spirits in the hope they may give up
the secrets why the operating power departed?

It seems to me that if all the keys on CD transport played are pushed
down, the OP should start by trying to release them. Duh...?

I don't think that is going to be the issue, as the CD player is controlled
by tactile push buttons. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen a CD player
that used any kind of locking switches ...

Arfa