Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New comp , new killfile

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Terry Coombs wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Snag's Shop wrote:

Now I'm gonna have to start all over ...

Want a list to get you started? I have over 85 I can give you. So
far, I've managed to use the same files I started building over 15
years ago.

I'm looking at switching to Linux on my next box. Microsplot is
supposed to pull the plug on XP early next year, and they insist on
switching to Win-8. As they say, Not EVEN! I had a sales droid at BB
try to convince me that it was so much better than XP. What a load of
lies!

Thanks, Ed, but I prefer to go on a case-by-case basis. On the Linux
issue, consider Ubuntu, Last version I liked was 10/04 LTS, the next LTS
version 12/04? sucked. Very nice GUI, intuitive and easy to use.

Who's Ed?

Umm , can I blame that on too many shots of 100 proof whiskey ? Shoulda
gone to bed long before I posted that .
--
Snag