Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machinist project demonstration ideas needed for threshing shows

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

This looks like an interesting tool to make & demonstrate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLy1ILLFuY there are a lot of designs
online, and they all claim to have invented it.

Hey! I like that tool! How much are they?

No idea. The guys I've seen listing them are in England and all they
had was an email address, no web page. Stanley tools is supposed to be
selling a commercial version in their Fubar series. That's why I'm
going to see about making my own. I had bookmarked a dimensioned
drawing, but it was pulled from that page. I'll bet they could make
something similar & sell them at the show, after letting people try them
on some scrap skids.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.