Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

On 8/12/2013 5:01 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:19:34 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

. Oh yea, I'm not anti religion unless it's based on
killing all nonbelievers. ^_^

Then you dont have a problem with killing off all the Leftwingers,
right?

Some are zorostrians (belivers), some are wiccans (believers), most
are nominally christians (belivers) and so forth.

82% of the public at large believe in god(s) (feel free to google it)

32% of the public is leftwing extremist fringe kooks. So there is
considerable overlap.

But are Leftwingers or P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat Freaks considered human? Most humans have no problem stamping
out vermin but I would like to see a catch, sterilize and release
program to deal with them. The catch, lobotomize and release
program didn't work because nobody could tell any difference. ^_^

TDD