Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

One of the ways I know a Republican is successful. If the liberal
Democrats get into a frenzy attacking him (her).

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/12/2013 2:09 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:

I suspect that the Tea Party will finally take control of the GOP..but
it will take another decade or two.

The TEA party has done more in the last four years to influence
the GOP and national politics, than the Libertarians have accomplished
in the last twenty.

You'll note, the TEA party got the full force of the Feds turned
against them. I've not heard any such attention being paid to the
Libertarian Party.