Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

On 8/11/2013 12:13 PM, rbowman wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

So basically we must agree that all those SOBs and DOBs are at fault.
Perhaps I'll have to come up with a more Politically Correct term for
them..... MIP's, Morally Impaired Persons? O_o

Running for political office is often the first sign of a personality
disorder. Not counting the goblins lurking in the shadows, a country of over
300 million is run by 540 people. Somehow, I think the will of the people
comes off second best in a game with no second place winner.

If you read the early history of the US, quite a few people were concerned
with the scalability of the system they had constructed.

That's why the founders were against a powerful central government
because they were well aware of the dangers posed to freedom and liberty
by such a government. The only way The United States will
survive is if it goes back to being The United States which will require
gelding the central government now ruling from Washington D.C.
One of the big mistakes made was the change of having Senators elected
instead of being appointed by the state legislatures because of The
Seventeenth Amendment. The founders were a lot smarter than those in
Washington D.C. these days. O_o

TDD