Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Backup, backup!

The Daring Dufas wrote:

So basically we must agree that all those SOBs and DOBs are at fault.
Perhaps I'll have to come up with a more Politically Correct term for
them..... MIP's, Morally Impaired Persons? O_o

Running for political office is often the first sign of a personality
disorder. Not counting the goblins lurking in the shadows, a country of over
300 million is run by 540 people. Somehow, I think the will of the people
comes off second best in a game with no second place winner.

If you read the early history of the US, quite a few people were concerned
with the scalability of the system they had constructed.