Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

I've also heard that TX is business friendly. Wish I could move there,
but I'm stuck in NYS for a while.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

This is the reason business is fleeing California. Way way too much
regulation...and companies are leaving by the droves.

Most of those Western companies are moving to Texas, aren't they? I
haven't researched it but I seem to recall in everything I've read that
Texas is actually welcoming business and not trying to suck (no pun) the
life out of them.

I've been around for a few years and I've noticed that all of those of a
Liberal ilk are jealous of success and want more than anything else,
to punish the high achievers, unless of course those high achievers are
helping the P.L.L.C.F. promote their agenda. ^_^

TDD