Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OTish Murder

Onetap wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2013 9:38:20 AM UTC+1, Steve Firth wrote:
Onetap wrote:

So what? You're a habitual liar and you're unlikely to change your spots.

You even lie about who you are.

That's all there is to it.

Sadly for you, no. Repeated assertion of your lies isn't proof.

If you have the proof, post it. Otherwise you're just the sound of one

idiot bull****ting.

So far, we have had the Firth recommendations on digging holes, as
recommended by Super Firth, legendary digger of ship canals in several minutes.

Oh look, you're telling lies, again.

Except, as it turned out, Firth can't tell a spade from a shovel and has
probably never dug anything other than sand castles.

Oh look, you're telling lies, again.

Then we have Super Firth, stalked by the naked ninja assassins of Smersh.

Oh look, you're telling lies, again.

More ********.

Indeed you're talking ********. The first true thing you have said.

On the other hand, we have a nameless bloke, aka Onetap, who says he
recalls press reports of some chav squashed by a car whilst sabotaging it.

Yes, we have a nameless coward retelling an urban legend and insisting that
it is true.

Believe or disbelieve, but there are no ulterior motives in my repeating
the story. Onetap had no part in it. Believing it will not add to or
subtract from Onetap's "status".

You're a caught out bull**** merchant.

I can't be bothered with you.

That was a lot of typing for someone who "can't be bothered". i.e. You've
been caught out in another lie.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/