Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton is boring, stupid and PLONKED!

Gunner Asch on Sun, 04 Aug 2013 06:08:56 -0700
On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:53:20 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

You are just boring ans stupid. You are obviously mentally defective
and your lack of education is blatant and sad. I won't be wasting any
more time entertaining myself with your stupidity. Now, run along.

You forgot the important bits

Plonk! for major pains in the arse

plink for little zit heads you simply pop and go on with your day.

żis there a ???? for those little zits you discovered scratching
your ass - "was that a zit, or just 'lint'? I'm getting in the shower
so it doesn't matter anyway."?
--
pyotr filipivich