Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton's Idiotic Activities Were Covered Up

On 7/30/2013 5:59 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
****

You fat ****.

On 7/30/2013 1:21 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

No, I have real friends, tommy bitch - not fakes like gummer and mikey
and that fake Russian and fake German you call "friends".

You really do blow, diabetic fat **** tommy-boy. You blow, and you suck.

No "silenced rifle" or "sabot round", tommy bitch. You're just taking a
big blood-streaked ****. You're going to be dead soon, and it's only
your own fault.

Well, let's hear from your "real" friends, even just one! (wink, wink,
chuckle, chuckle) I thought so...

That's your BEST? I see you still don't know which newsgroup you are
connecting to, stupid, friendless twit! Don't cry, your mascara will
run and stain your new fluffy boa.

Laugh, laugh, laugh! You are threatening to kill me now, and

No one is threatening to kill you, you clueless drooling fat ****.
You're old, in bad health, and you're just a short time away from
dropping dead from a massive heart attack or stroke. Decent people
everywhere will applaud.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/30/2013 9:13 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:52:26 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/30/2013 6:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:51:05 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/30/2013 1:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:59:43 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

****
On 7/30/2013 1:21 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

No, I have real friends, tommy bitch - not fakes like gummer and mikey
and that fake Russian and fake German you call "friends".

You really do blow, diabetic fat **** tommy-boy. You blow, and you suck.

No "silenced rifle" or "sabot round", tommy bitch. You're just taking a
big blood-streaked ****. You're going to be dead soon, and it's only
your own fault.

Well, let's hear from your "real" friends, even just one! (wink, wink,
chuckle, chuckle) I thought so...

That's your BEST? I see you still don't know which newsgroup you are
connecting to, stupid, friendless twit! Don't cry, your mascara will
run and stain your new fluffy boa.

Laugh, laugh, laugh! You are threatening to kill me now, and it's my
fault for pushing you over the edge? How cool! Well, you're welcome
anytime! But you're gutless, unskilled, uneducated, hopeless, useless
eater. You are one sorry, stupid ****twit! We're still waiting for
your degrees, patents and original thoughts...oh, I guess those WERE
your original thoughts. How sad. I feel guilty laughing at you, it's
not nice to pick on the mentally handicapped.

next

Pimpton is on the List.

So No ONE needs to be worried about his buffoonery.

He's just a stupid troll that NOBODY can stand and never has anything
remotely interesting to say. Even his insults are unimaginative and
lame. How sad, ...Oh well, he's In the Bozo-bin!

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
long.

Which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher? I notice Ol'
Georgie is a totally anonymous troll. He's in good company in the troll
cage. Where did Georgie come from anyway?

OBTW, I'm going to start teaching non-NRA firearms safety classes for my
parish. I want to keep them free and if I state it's a sanctioned NRA
class the NRA gets paid for each student. Any material and/or ideas?
I'm going to keep it at just one hour, the NRA class is six or eight
hours. I'm assembling a PP presentation and my outline now. One hour
is going to be tough! But, just talking about the class got me four CCW
students at full boat! Any help would be highly appreciated!

When you got your certification, wasn't it also for your state, as
well as the NRA? When I got my rifle instructor certification it was a
dual certification: NRA and New York State.

So I could run a class as a "New York State certified" class, and I
did run one such class for kids (mostly Boy Scouts) -- a bit of a
fiasco held at the range in one of our wildlife management areas, next
to a lake, in the summer, and people freaked out over all of the kids
walking around with rifles. g

Nope, I have a State permit for CCW but Ohio Defers to the NRA for
certified instructors for CCW and all instructors must be NRA certified.
I don't have to have anything to teach firearm safety in Ohio UNLESS I
mention those three little letters.

We have a kids program for some 25 years now at my local sportsman's
club. We have the kids and even some adults indoor and outdoor with .22
rifles. We use donated Federal cheapo ammo one shot at a time. It's
good training because nobody ever knows if that ammo is going to FTF,
hang-fire, squib or work fine. It prepares them for shooting for LIFE!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/30/2013 11:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Btw..seen this bit of buffoonery?

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/0...ra-connection/

As for non NRA classes....might want to try the JPFO website. Other
than that.. I cant think of any other than local ones..such as the
California Rifle and Pistol Org and others. Ohio is outside of my
baliwick.

As a side note...this is a VERY good article

http://www.preppersanonymous.com/

Gunner

I saw that! OMG, why do these dumb-****s have the right to Oxygen?

I find it a LOT safer and easier to be in a rural rather than urban area
to be ready if the SHTF.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2013 3:45 AM, John B. wrote:
[...]

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
long.

Which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher? I notice Ol'
Georgie is a totally anonymous troll. He's in good company in the troll
cage. Where did Georgie come from anyway?

OBTW, I'm going to start teaching non-NRA firearms safety classes for my
parish. I want to keep them free and if I state it's a sanctioned NRA
class the NRA gets paid for each student. Any material and/or ideas?
I'm going to keep it at just one hour, the NRA class is six or eight
hours. I'm assembling a PP presentation and my outline now. One hour
is going to be tough! But, just talking about the class got me four CCW
students at full boat! Any help would be highly appreciated!

I've always thought that perhaps the first thing in a safety course
should be to demonstrate to the students just why this silly class is
necessary.

It is pretty easy to do if the class is about, say 12 gauge
shotguns... pretty easy to demonstrate how dangerous they are by
blowing things up, but if it is a paltry little .22 (which can, of
course, kill you) it is far more difficult to show just how dangerous
it is.

Back when I was a lad I suspect that most kids probably knew that a
gun could kill you, after all their dad or their uncle or their big
brother used to haul a deer carcase home on the front fender every
year but I have this suspicion that modern day kids really don't
appreciate this. After all, watching the TV or the movies there is
nothing to it. Just blast away and the hero returns in the next
episode.
--
Cheers,

John B.

There's crossover to my other classes which include a LOT of safety.
What a lot of parents don't realize that over 40% of households that
have kids, have guns. Even if your house doesn't have guns, chances are
their friends households do. What kids should do if they find or see a
gun, how to take the mystery out of guns for kids, how to store guns and
ammo, etc. Most adults don't know proper gun safety either.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:06:49 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

[...]

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
[...]

Well, 54 years, in my case. But our ammo didn't hangfire. g

Somewhere around, or maybe lost in one of my parents' moves, I had an
NRA Sharpshooter badge with five bars. I complete that before I was
13.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:25:56 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

[...]

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
[...]

I find all that rather humorous in a sense. When I was a kid people
kept the guns behind the kitchen door, or other similar places. Kids
were taught not to touch them.

Of course that was back when you could (legally) get your britches
tanned for doing something that you were told not to do :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2013 7:29 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
[...]

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
[...]

You had the GOOD stuff! Some of the local stored donate this stuff that
might have been on their shelves for years and maybe mistreated in some
way. I've seen boxes of 50 where we have to break the round apart like
they are glued together. But, we appreciate the donations and the kids
get "extra" training!

I know the bars are still available but I don't know what it takes to
earn the privilege of buying them. The NRA doesn't give the time of day
away for free and they don't miss a trick. They wanted to make
"Instructor" patches or shirts mandatory but the instructors balked at
the way over priced merchandise.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2013 10:07 PM, John B. wrote:
[...]

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
[...]

Or, as kids you knew exactly what to do with that gun and how to use
it...no mystery attraction, no big deal, you didn't **** with it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton's is boring

On 7/31/2013 11:22 AM, George Plimpton

You're old, in bad health, and you're just a short time away from
dropping dead from a massive heart attack or stroke. Decent people
everywhere will applaud.

alt.angst.shut.the.****.up.pinkboy? Really? How...quaint.

You have no idea how old I am, what my BMI is or state of health. I'm
52, 225 lbs now and in great health, doc says heart's just fine, BP
fine, A-1C is 6 and I take 2 pills a day. I play a lot of golf and walk
18 at least twice a week, do 2 hours/week on my bike. Diagnosed with
type 2 diabetes I lost 75 lbs and took control.

Business is fine, run a D&B if you like. In negotiations to sell over
the next 5 years...looks great! I'm just short of a Masters in ME, have
9 patents and dozens of un-patented trade secrets and production
machines, teach CCW, Basic Pistol, rifle, shotgun, reloading metallic
cartridge and shotshell classes. I'm thinking of my next business
wholesaling from my many contacts' in industry so I don't have to
manufacture it. So, there you have it,

If your going to try to insult me or anybody for that mater, you need a
new schtick, The material your using on me is is non-sequitur so it has
no impact and frankly, rather boring. Either get correct personal facts
or use generic material. Next, you have to be CREATIVE! Nobody wants
to read typical
blah-blah-MORON-blah-blah-****ER-blah-blah-RETARD-blah-blah... You've
got to mix it up, invent new words that sound insulting, like
"Retardetron", "**** Waffle", goo-noodler, etc. And, using sexual, gay
or bodily functions show a certain dip into the low end. Try to stay
fresh and don't repeat insults too often even if they are good ones.

If you want to use personal material, use these:

- I'm a devout Christian. (PLENTY of material there!)
- I'm not very smart or extremely well educated.
- I'm really ugly.
- I have poor design sense, I'd wear stripes and plaids.
- I'm a poor organizer, my garage is still a mess after three years.
- Oh yea, and I've ruined my entire life! I'm stuck in a boring
position and life is mundane. I should have done something completely
different that would still be exciting and challenging.

So, with all this new material and some direction, you can insult me and
other people with gusto and earn respect on Usenet! I'm not very good
at it but I can appreciate the art form. So far Ed's been the only one
to get me and that was an ACCIDENT! I'd appreciate it if you keep
trying but you've GOT to be better at it than you are. Remember, Usenet
is for recreation, expression and fun. Be entertaining! IT'S USENET
FOR GOD'S SAKE, KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE! Redirecting responses is just
childish and cowardly. What's the purpose? So what if your opponent
doesn't always check, you also might lose your audience. Isn't that why
you're here, for a audience? Especially in your position of anonymity.
Certainly not for metalworking. So, from now on I'll grade your
posts if you like, I know I can help you improve!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 23:26:10 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

[...]

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
[...]

Well yes, that too. I got my first gun when I was 12 years old. A
single shot Winchester bolt action. I earned it by bucking up wood for
an hour a day for a month. I remember I used to take an alarm clock
with me and how long those hours were :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2013 8:37 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 7/31/2013 11:22 AM, George Plimpton

You're old, in bad health, and you're just a short time away from
dropping dead from a massive heart attack or stroke. Decent people
everywhere will applaud.

alt.angst.shut.the.****.up.pinkboy? Really? How...quaint.

Misuse of word. Look it up - seriously. You don't know what it means
and you misused it.

You have no idea how old I am, what my BMI is or state of health. I'm
52, 225 lbs now and in great health, doc says heart's just fine, BP
fine, A-1C is 6 and I take 2 pills a day.

I'm 60 years old and don't take any ****ing pills. BP is about 115/65,
cholesterol is circa 175.

You're a wreck. You're obese - your picture proves it. You're a
walking myocardial infarction waiting to happen.

Business is fine, run a D&B if you like. In negotiations to sell over
the next 5 years...looks great!

You'll be lucky to get $50K.

I'm just short of a Masters in ME,

You're 52, and you look *much* older than I do. You'll never get a
masters in anything.

9 patents and dozens of un-patented trade secrets and

Shut the **** up, gomer. How many "trade secrets" could there be to
manufacturing crude brushes in ****ing Ohio? Not many.

If your going to try to insult me or anybody for that mater,

I'm not trying to insult anyone. I'm stating unassailable facts.

If you want to use personal material, use these:

- I'm a devout Christian. (PLENTY of material there!)

Then you're a willfully stupid person, PLUS you don't adhere to the
tenets of your supposed faith. Christianity abjures being an asshole,
but you are supremely an asshole - absolutely a vulgar, pointlessly
insulting asshole and ****bag.

- I'm not very smart or extremely well educated.

Try telling us something we *don't* already know.

- I'm really ugly.

Inconsequential. Mainly, you're an obese fat ****.

- I have poor design sense, I'd wear stripes and plaids.

I'm sure your shop floor reflects that.

- I'm a poor organizer, my garage is still a mess after three years.

See above about shop floor.

- Oh yea, and I've ruined my entire life! I'm stuck in a boring
position and life is mundane. I should have done something completely
different that would still be exciting and challenging.

I'm certain you did the best you could.

So, with all this new material and some direction,

You're still an asshole, ****bag and prickcheese. No amount of new
material will change that.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2013 1:40 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
blahblahblah...

Still very poor! You get a D-.

You use old. tired sophomoric insults that show no imagination. ****bag,
prickcheese, asshole, fat****, etc. I know that writing and thinking at
the same time is a mew concept to you but you have to at least try!

Since you have no credibility, nothing you write caries any weight. If
you want to at least *TRY* to be a half way descent troll, you have to
put in the effort! Otherwise, you'll just languish at the bottom of
everybody's plonk list. Not a good place to be since you want to be a
PROLIFIC troll!

For your first assignment, I want you to work on your imagination. Try
and use polysyllabic words but don't repeat them like a kid playing with
a new toy. And, try to cut down o your the run on sentences, be direct
and to the point. It's going to be a hard row to hoe, with your lack of
primary education and all, but with work and practice you can at least
present yourself better than the short-busser that you look like now.

So, what's it gonna' be? Are you even going to TRY to improve?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton is, as usual, humiliating tommy the brushboy

On 8/1/2013 8:41 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/1/2013 1:40 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/31/2013 8:37 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 7/31/2013 11:22 AM, George Plimpton

You're old, in bad health, and you're just a short time away from
dropping dead from a massive heart attack or stroke. Decent people
everywhere will applaud.

alt.angst.shut.the.****.up.pinkboy? Really? How...quaint.

Misuse of word. Look it up - seriously. You don't know what it means
and you misused it.

You really did misuse the word. Your appalling literacy is, well,
simply appalling.

[...]

Still very poor!

It beats your best by miles.

You use old. tired sophomoric insults that show no imagination.

It beats your best by miles (worth repeating!)

Look, tommy brushboy: you're not smart, you're not thoughtful, you're
not imaginative, you've not inventive, you're not witty. You're sort of
a bag of potatoes. Why would I waste imagination on you? You're a
hack. You never say anything of substance. I do; just not to you,
because it would be casting pearls before swine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2013 12:10 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

More poor gobbledygook

Another D-

Excuses as to why you refuse to improve is the mark of laziness! Or,
your comprehension is sub-par. Let's get back to basics, I'll ask my
5th grade niece to recommend some reading comprehension books for you
that aren't too far over your head. I think you need to learn how to
read and comprehend better before we work on your composition skills.

If you continue to refuse to try to improve, I won't help you anymore!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2013 3:27 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/1/2013 12:10 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

More poor gobbledygook

More stuff you can't address, because you're not mentally up to it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2013 7:06 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/1/2013 3:27 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/1/2013 12:10 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

More poor gobbledygook

More stuff you can't address, because you're not mentally up to it.

I see You're not willing to improve and refuse my help. That's OK, I
don't think you have the capacity or the capability. Just like every
situation in your anonymous life, most likely. So, it's off to the
plonk list with you! Too bad for you I won't see your attempt at wit
unless I see it an un-plonked responder's comment. Maybe one of your
many real friends?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2013 7:54 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/1/2013 7:06 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/1/2013 3:27 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/1/2013 12:10 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

More poor gobbledygook

More stuff you can't address, because you're not mentally up to it.

I see You're not willing to improve and refuse my help.

It's not that I couldn't improve somewhere, brushboy, but you have no
insight or talent that would help me do that. You, on the other hand,
could improve immensely if you would accept my instruction - that is, if
I would deign to give you any.

You unethically snipped: "Look, tommy brushboy: you're not smart,
you're not thoughtful, you're not imaginative, you've not inventive,
you're not witty." Those assessments are all true. You have a lot of
room for improvement. Your arrogance, your smug certitude in your
imagined superiority are holding you back - crippling you, even.

Give it up, brushboy. You're not as good at this as I am. Relatively
speaking, you'd be spending your time better sticking to your circle
jerk with ****wit terrell and ****wit gummer dwieber.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton is boring, stupid and PLONKED!

You are just boring ans stupid. You are obviously mentally defective
and your lack of education is blatant and sad. I won't be wasting any
more time entertaining myself with your stupidity. Now, run along.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton makes the brushboy wave the white flag of defeat

On 8/2/2013 2:53 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
You are just boring ans stupid. You are obviously mentally defective
and your lack of education is blatant and sad. I won't be wasting any
more time entertaining myself with your stupidity. Now, run along.

brushboy concedes defeat and runs away. That happened even faster than
I expected.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:53:20 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

You are just boring ans stupid. You are obviously mentally defective
and your lack of education is blatant and sad. I won't be wasting any
more time entertaining myself with your stupidity. Now, run along.

You forgot "obnoxious and insufferable." g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:53:20 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

You are just boring ans stupid. You are obviously mentally defective
and your lack of education is blatant and sad. I won't be wasting any
more time entertaining myself with your stupidity. Now, run along.

You forgot the important bits

Plonk! for major pains in the arse

plink for little zit heads you simply pop and go on with your day.

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/4/2013 6:08 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:53:20 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

You are just boring ans stupid. You are obviously mentally defective
and your lack of education is blatant and sad. I won't be wasting any
more time entertaining myself with your stupidity. Now, run along.

You forgot the important bits

Plonk! for major pains in the arse

plink for little zit heads you simply pop and go on with your day.

People who announce their killfiling are actually announcing their own
impotence and failure.

--

Having been in the military does
not make one more suited for

People who have been in the military
did not do military "duty" or
"service"; they just had a military
job for a while. Calling it "duty"
suggests it is owed. It is not.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 04 Aug 2013 06:08:56 -0700
On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:53:20 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

You are just boring ans stupid. You are obviously mentally defective
and your lack of education is blatant and sad. I won't be wasting any
more time entertaining myself with your stupidity. Now, run along.

You forgot the important bits

Plonk! for major pains in the arse

plink for little zit heads you simply pop and go on with your day.

¿is there a ???? for those little zits you discovered scratching
your ass - "was that a zit, or just 'lint'? I'm getting in the shower
so it doesn't matter anyway."?
--
pyotr filipivich