Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 23:56:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 15:41:35 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Or the copy of Agent I sent to him. Which is far far better than OE

I started using Agent when I got W7 and could not longer use OE. It
works OK, gets the job done.

Recently though, someone (sorry, I forget who) mentioned Mozzilla
Thunderbird Portable in this thread. I put it on a thumb drive and
I'm really liking it. I use it on my netbook and my computer at work.
I like the idea of portability as I can use it on any computer with a
USB port and it keeps the threads up to date.

Ill check it out! Thanks!

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of