Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Another WTF Moment

The gov't stole about 20 gallons of gasoline from me, over the years. I
put back a $20 bill in the 1980s. Back then, it would buy 25 gallons of
gasoline. Now it will buy 5 gallons. Someone stole those 20 gallons from
me, and that was the good stuff before they started with this ethanol
diluant.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/3/2013 3:07 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Wish that I had carried out lots of stuff from where I retired from. The
company had a good retirement when I started. Then after about 25 years
they changed the retirement program and in effect stole about $ 15,000 per
year from me and others.
I also could have retired about 7 years sooner with the same or more money.