Len

Default Any recommendations for a jointer around $500 ???

Stationary or table top...
110 v
4" dust collection port

Pros or cons welcome. Cons more so, the mfg's will all give me the 'pros'
for their models, of course.

I'd check out the Bridgewood and Yorkcraft from Wilke Machine.
www.wilkemach.com

Been lurking for about 8 months.
WILEMACH and most of you guys are East of the Alleghenies while I am
West of the Rockies. You all talk about wood as if it were growing on
trees right outside your windows.
Wrote to Wilemach as I fell for a jointer they had for about $299 but
they wanted another $200 to mail it to my house. I thought they might
rent a plane and parachute it in for that kind of money!
So, continue to drive me crazy for a while until I find some folks out
here that can make sawdust as well. And they won't be TOO much like
Bay Area Dave!

There may be a screw lose in the head but it is always the
tongue that rattles