Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Another WTF Moment

Me and JH went on a service call today at a women's clothing store to
repair a point of sale cash register. After I finisher swapping out the
whole chassis and hard drive in the NCR register, I was in the back of
the store waiting on JH to call dispatch and close out the service
ticket when I saw on the wall something that caused the "WTF". It was a
shrinkage report for the store, a report about the cost of lost or
stolen merchandise. For the year 2012 it was $38,675.00 and 3.08% of
store revenues. I suppose that was considered a good year, WTF! O_o

TDD