Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton is, as usual, humiliating tommy the brushboy

On 8/1/2013 7:06 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/1/2013 3:27 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/1/2013 12:10 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

More poor gobbledygook

More stuff you can't address, because you're not mentally up to it.

I see You're not willing to improve and refuse my help. That's OK, I
don't think you have the capacity or the capability. Just like every
situation in your anonymous life, most likely. So, it's off to the
plonk list with you! Too bad for you I won't see your attempt at wit
unless I see it an un-plonked responder's comment. Maybe one of your
many real friends?