Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Flint[_2_] Flint[_2_] is offline

Default Backup, backup!

On 7/28/2013 11:23 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 17:15:55 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/28/2013 12:10 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

1. Xp is still supported and will be for at least another year.
2. You didnt install Agent, even though I sent it and the cheat codes
to enable all its features.
3. You didnt have adequate anti-virus software running
4. You are less than intelligent.

Thanks, Gunner. It's nice to know.

Stormin' the top poster, likes to blow off people that don't buy into
his help me, I'm a victim act. Don't ever criticize him or he will
kill file you and then call you unreliable and foulmouthed every
chance he gets.

.... Or accuse you of having been nasty to him, yet when asked to
provide a message reference cite, fails to do so and can't even
remember what was said that was so offensive...

--
MFB