Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton's is boring

On 7/31/2013 11:22 AM, George Plimpton

You're old, in bad health, and you're just a short time away from
dropping dead from a massive heart attack or stroke. Decent people
everywhere will applaud.

alt.angst.shut.the.****.up.pinkboy? Really? How...quaint.

You have no idea how old I am, what my BMI is or state of health. I'm
52, 225 lbs now and in great health, doc says heart's just fine, BP
fine, A-1C is 6 and I take 2 pills a day. I play a lot of golf and walk
18 at least twice a week, do 2 hours/week on my bike. Diagnosed with
type 2 diabetes I lost 75 lbs and took control.

Business is fine, run a D&B if you like. In negotiations to sell over
the next 5 years...looks great! I'm just short of a Masters in ME, have
9 patents and dozens of un-patented trade secrets and production
machines, teach CCW, Basic Pistol, rifle, shotgun, reloading metallic
cartridge and shotshell classes. I'm thinking of my next business
wholesaling from my many contacts' in industry so I don't have to
manufacture it. So, there you have it,

If your going to try to insult me or anybody for that mater, you need a
new schtick, The material your using on me is is non-sequitur so it has
no impact and frankly, rather boring. Either get correct personal facts
or use generic material. Next, you have to be CREATIVE! Nobody wants
to read typical
blah-blah-MORON-blah-blah-****ER-blah-blah-RETARD-blah-blah... You've
got to mix it up, invent new words that sound insulting, like
"Retardetron", "**** Waffle", goo-noodler, etc. And, using sexual, gay
or bodily functions show a certain dip into the low end. Try to stay
fresh and don't repeat insults too often even if they are good ones.

If you want to use personal material, use these:

- I'm a devout Christian. (PLENTY of material there!)
- I'm not very smart or extremely well educated.
- I'm really ugly.
- I have poor design sense, I'd wear stripes and plaids.
- I'm a poor organizer, my garage is still a mess after three years.
- Oh yea, and I've ruined my entire life! I'm stuck in a boring
position and life is mundane. I should have done something completely
different that would still be exciting and challenging.

So, with all this new material and some direction, you can insult me and
other people with gusto and earn respect on Usenet! I'm not very good
at it but I can appreciate the art form. So far Ed's been the only one
to get me and that was an ACCIDENT! I'd appreciate it if you keep
trying but you've GOT to be better at it than you are. Remember, Usenet
is for recreation, expression and fun. Be entertaining! IT'S USENET
FOR GOD'S SAKE, KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE! Redirecting responses is just
childish and cowardly. What's the purpose? So what if your opponent
doesn't always check, you also might lose your audience. Isn't that why
you're here, for a audience? Especially in your position of anonymity.
Certainly not for metalworking. So, from now on I'll grade your
posts if you like, I know I can help you improve!