Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton's Idiotic Activities Were Covered Up

On 7/31/2013 7:29 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:06:49 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/30/2013 9:13 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:52:26 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/30/2013 6:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:51:05 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/30/2013 1:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:59:43 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

****
On 7/30/2013 1:21 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

No, I have real friends, tommy bitch - not fakes like gummer and mikey
and that fake Russian and fake German you call "friends".

You really do blow, diabetic fat **** tommy-boy. You blow, and you suck.

No "silenced rifle" or "sabot round", tommy bitch. You're just taking a
big blood-streaked ****. You're going to be dead soon, and it's only
your own fault.

Well, let's hear from your "real" friends, even just one! (wink, wink,
chuckle, chuckle) I thought so...

That's your BEST? I see you still don't know which newsgroup you are
connecting to, stupid, friendless twit! Don't cry, your mascara will
run and stain your new fluffy boa.

Laugh, laugh, laugh! You are threatening to kill me now, and it's my
fault for pushing you over the edge? How cool! Well, you're welcome
anytime! But you're gutless, unskilled, uneducated, hopeless, useless
eater. You are one sorry, stupid ****twit! We're still waiting for
your degrees, patents and original thoughts...oh, I guess those WERE
your original thoughts. How sad. I feel guilty laughing at you, it's
not nice to pick on the mentally handicapped.

next

Pimpton is on the List.

So No ONE needs to be worried about his buffoonery.

He's just a stupid troll that NOBODY can stand and never has anything
remotely interesting to say. Even his insults are unimaginative and
lame. How sad, ...Oh well, he's In the Bozo-bin!

From what I understand...he will be sharing quarters with Cliff before
long.

Which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher? I notice Ol'
Georgie is a totally anonymous troll. He's in good company in the troll
cage. Where did Georgie come from anyway?

OBTW, I'm going to start teaching non-NRA firearms safety classes for my
parish. I want to keep them free and if I state it's a sanctioned NRA
class the NRA gets paid for each student. Any material and/or ideas?
I'm going to keep it at just one hour, the NRA class is six or eight
hours. I'm assembling a PP presentation and my outline now. One hour
is going to be tough! But, just talking about the class got me four CCW
students at full boat! Any help would be highly appreciated!

When you got your certification, wasn't it also for your state, as
well as the NRA? When I got my rifle instructor certification it was a
dual certification: NRA and New York State.

So I could run a class as a "New York State certified" class, and I
did run one such class for kids (mostly Boy Scouts) -- a bit of a
fiasco held at the range in one of our wildlife management areas, next
to a lake, in the summer, and people freaked out over all of the kids
walking around with rifles. g

Nope, I have a State permit for CCW but Ohio Defers to the NRA for
certified instructors for CCW and all instructors must be NRA certified.
I don't have to have anything to teach firearm safety in Ohio UNLESS I
mention those three little letters.

We have a kids program for some 25 years now at my local sportsman's
club. We have the kids and even some adults indoor and outdoor with .22
rifles. We use donated Federal cheapo ammo one shot at a time. It's
good training because nobody ever knows if that ammo is going to FTF,
hang-fire, squib or work fine. It prepares them for shooting for LIFE!

Well, 54 years, in my case. But our ammo didn't hangfire. g

Somewhere around, or maybe lost in one of my parents' moves, I had an
NRA Sharpshooter badge with five bars. I complete that before I was
13.

You had the GOOD stuff! Some of the local stored donate this stuff that
might have been on their shelves for years and maybe mistreated in some
way. I've seen boxes of 50 where we have to break the round apart like
they are glued together. But, we appreciate the donations and the kids
get "extra" training!

I know the bars are still available but I don't know what it takes to
earn the privilege of buying them. The NRA doesn't give the time of day
away for free and they don't miss a trick. They wanted to make
"Instructor" patches or shirts mandatory but the instructors balked at
the way over priced merchandise.