Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Winston_Smith[_4_] Winston_Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Backup, backup!

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:38:04 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

As the mentor, I desire the college to be named after me "stumped moron"

OK. First we will have to give you some stumps, or course. Do you
prefer hack saw, machete or an online course in making explosives at
home?

and of course, we'll discuss royalties and payments later. I'm easy to
please, a few million tax free, every year will do for start.

No wonder you have never reached world power status. You think too
small.