Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.[_3_] Pete C.[_3_] is offline

Default Blue Rhino Lake County Florida propane facility explosion

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

This was a few miles from my first shop in Florida. It looks like they
will be short a lot of tanks for a while. I had to report a leaking
tank in one of their retail locations a few weeks ago. The manager of
the drug store it sat in front of wasn't too happy, since some customers
ignore the 'No Smoking' signs on a regular basis.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/os-blue-rhino-plant-explosion-before-and-after-20130730,0,927487.htmlstory

Karma - You make huge profits overcharging for under filled tanks, then
karma kicks you in the head and your fill plant blows up.