Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

How about college of student loan defaults? Teach your students how to
attract large sums of college loan monies, which never get paid back?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

I saw a piece of a Senate hearing this morning about "for-profit"
schools getting gov backed student loan checks to the tune of
something like $52 billion a year. The loans default at +40% and the
student is forever on the hook to pay back.

Holy Crap! I'm going to have to start my own school that teaches "How To
Be A Prevert" apprentice pervert program with the more expensive
"Provert Degree" professional pervert. The great thing about it is that
it can all be done online ^_^

TDD