Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default George Plimpton's Idiotic Activities Were Covered Up

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:20:05 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:14:28 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 7/30/2013 5:52 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher?

That's what people wonder when you and mikey get going.

You're stupid. You don't realize that your hump buddy gummer is once
again saying I'm going to be killed. I'm not going to be killed, of
course: no "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the [non-existent] list".

Why don't you ever spit gummer's little scoring pencil dick out of your
mouth and ask him why he's always saying people who say things he
dislikes are going to be killed?

He may think he's got his ass covered, legally, but he's getting
awfully close to being investigated when he says he's "heard" that
someone in particular is going to be killed.

And the dope almost certainly went over the line on Canada's laws
regarding terroristic threats a while back. It doesn't take much to
step over *their* line. He's playing with fire.

I won't be surprised if he gets a visit from those dour-looking men
with badges, wearing cheap suits, one of these days.

Nobody who knows Gunner would take him seriously. But people who don't
know him, and who don't have a sense of humor, might take some care
with him that could prove troublesome. It sounds like he did some gum
flapping to the code enforcement lady a while back, and she brought
cops on the next visit. He's playing with fire alright, but he's too
dumb to learn to fly straight. How stupid does he have to be to keep
making death threats year after year? I've never seen anybody work so
hard to screw himself.