Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default George Plimpton's Idiotic Activities Were Covered Up

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:51:05 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/30/2013 1:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Pimpton is on the List.

So No ONE needs to be worried about his buffoonery.

He's just a stupid troll

Gunner tells you he's having Plimpton killed. The same as he said
_I'd_ be dead by the end of last year. Then you call _Plimpton_ a
troll, without addressing Gunner's undeniably trollish statement about
having people killed, or your own endlessly trollish posts.

And don't bother calling ME a troll, because it's Ghost of a DEAD
troll to you, clown. LOL

Now carry on pretending that Gunner is going to have me killed again,
and that he's suing me for publishing the Wieber Cliff Notes. The next
edition will be the 12th. How many more will it take before I receive
my "summins?" How many more years before you call useless eater Gunner
onto the carpet for making the most laughably impotent threats on
Usenet?