Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default George Plimpton's Idiotic Activities Were Covered Up

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:59:43 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

****
On 7/30/2013 1:21 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

No, I have real friends, tommy bitch - not fakes like gummer and mikey
and that fake Russian and fake German you call "friends".

You really do blow, diabetic fat **** tommy-boy. You blow, and you suck.

No "silenced rifle" or "sabot round", tommy bitch. You're just taking a
big blood-streaked ****. You're going to be dead soon, and it's only
your own fault.

Well, let's hear from your "real" friends, even just one! (wink, wink,
chuckle, chuckle) I thought so...

That's your BEST? I see you still don't know which newsgroup you are
connecting to, stupid, friendless twit! Don't cry, your mascara will
run and stain your new fluffy boa.

Laugh, laugh, laugh! You are threatening to kill me now, and it's my
fault for pushing you over the edge? How cool! Well, you're welcome
anytime! But you're gutless, unskilled, uneducated, hopeless, useless
eater. You are one sorry, stupid ****twit! We're still waiting for
your degrees, patents and original thoughts...oh, I guess those WERE
your original thoughts. How sad. I feel guilty laughing at you, it's
not nice to pick on the mentally handicapped.

next

Pimpton is on the List.

So No ONE needs to be worried about his buffoonery.

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of