Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Backup, backup!

Winston_Smith writes:

On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 17:15:55 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/28/2013 12:10 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

1. Xp is still supported and will be for at least another year.
2. You didnt install Agent, even though I sent it and the cheat codes
to enable all its features.
3. You didnt have adequate anti-virus software running
4. You are less than intelligent.

Thanks, Gunner. It's nice to know.

Stormin' the top poster, likes to blow off people that don't buy into
his help me, I'm a victim act. Don't ever criticize him or he will
kill file you and then call you unreliable and foulmouthed every
chance he gets.

As far as #4 he seems to be fully aware of that issue since he's
mentioned it himself a few times. Good for him.

His whole post is a comedy of errors.

XP is not out of support and probably won't be for many years to come.
MSFT will keep changing the end date.

Downloading a service pack from a non-MSFT site is truly insane.
What would you expect to get, but a load of viruses?

I sincerely doubt any virus actually damaged a drive so bad it could
not be formatted. Technically possible but really unlikely. The virus
would have to mess with the firmware.

Poor guy. He's got to lay off the LSD, it's turning what remains of his
brain to mush.

--
Dan Espen