Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

"Winston_Smith" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 05:41:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/28/2013 2:56 AM, Ray Keller wrote:

It also doesn?t spread viruses as easily as OE.

Stupid Moron is the alt.survival resident example of what not to do.

Will be a little something extra in your paycheck this week, for your
high level of quality service.

Stormin' the top poster, likes to blow off people that don't buy into
his help me, I'm a victim act. Don't ever criticize him or he will
kill file you and then call you unreliable and foulmouthed every
chance he gets.

Yeah , Stormin' Mormon and I have had our differences . Only reason he
isn't killfiled on this laptop camper comp is his comedic value . Not a
lot of laughs out here in the woods .
--
Snag

Boy missionaries from BYU
they all used to swim in their
Sunday Best Suit
The head missionary said
"Don't swim like that."
So now they all swim in
their Sunday Best Hat ...
from a 60's tune ...or was that the 70's ???