Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solar reflective paint for polycarbonate roof.

On 27/07/2013 22:58, wrote:
On Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:37:35 PM UTC+1, brass monkey wrote:
I was looking for some method of reducing the temp in the conservatory and
found this -
http://www.paco-systems.co.uk/solarref.html
It might just be normal wallop (emulsion) with a higher price, I don't know
but it does the trick.
We keep the pooches in there and they were gasping "water, shear me, I can't
breathe".
Temp went down from 41C to about 30C, light level down by around 40%.
Anyway, the pooches gave me a round of apaws.

This is just what I have been searching for ...will certainly try it!

"For technical reasons, production has had to be halted until new
equipment is obtained. Ordering will then be restored on the web site.
Meanwhile, we do apologise and are working hard to get things back to
normality."

Doesn't sound too promising!

As an alternative, have any of you got any experience of this stuff,
which is inserted into the slots of the polycarbonate panels?

http://econergysystems.co.uk/solar-inserts.html

--
Cheers,
Roger