Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 18:55:28 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Saturday July 27, 2013
Last week, one of my computer programs wasn't working right. Short form,
is that I find out MS doesn't support XP anymore, and I can't get the
computer working the way it used to. The way I liked. This new
Thunderbird isn't very easy to use, at least compared to OE. I tried
downloading a service pack from a non MS website, and got some kind of
malware, that really made a mess of my drive, and my slave drive. Ended
up buying a new drive, and I'm in the process of reformatting the drive
I'd been using. Still can't get Outlook Express to work. Lost a lot of
files, data, and thousands of old emails that were either not backed up,
or can't be read with the new email program.

Just reminding y'all to make CD, DVD, and external drive backups of
anything you consider valuable.

1. Xp is still supported and will be for at least another year.
2. You didnt install Agent, even though I sent it and the cheat codes
to enable all its features.
3. You didnt have adequate anti-virus software running
4. You are less than intelligent.

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of