Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner's Foul Character is Right Out in the Open

On 7/27/2013 12:50 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 7/27/2013 9:25 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 7/27/2013 1:41 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
tommy boy faggot.

Aah, NOW I see...you only WISH I was a fag!

You *are* a squat-to-**** faggot, tommy boy. And the owner of a shabby
little "business" that isn't as good as when you inherited it.

I hear there is a cure for your Coprophagia. But, it'll take will power
and we all know you can't help yourself. It's no wonder you have no
friends, nobody can STAND being in the same room with you. At least
you'll never be able to reproduce, unless doctors figure out how to
animate your daily rectal babies. "Oh look, he looks just like daddy!"
Your Coprophagia would be a BIG problem with your "kids"!

Next