Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Backup, backup!

Saturday July 27, 2013
Last week, one of my computer programs wasn't working right. Short form,
is that I find out MS doesn't support XP anymore, and I can't get the
computer working the way it used to. The way I liked. This new
Thunderbird isn't very easy to use, at least compared to OE. I tried
downloading a service pack from a non MS website, and got some kind of
malware, that really made a mess of my drive, and my slave drive. Ended
up buying a new drive, and I'm in the process of reformatting the drive
I'd been using. Still can't get Outlook Express to work. Lost a lot of
files, data, and thousands of old emails that were either not backed up,
or can't be read with the new email program.

Just reminding y'all to make CD, DVD, and external drive backups of
anything you consider valuable.

--
..
Christopher A. Young