Posted to sci.electronics.repair
OldGuy OldGuy is offline

Default CCTV WIFI question

on 7/26/2013, supposed :
I have a customer who has an office with five rooms. He would like me to
install a video camera at the front door and then be able to see who walks
into the office lobby on his computer. The individual rooms' computers are
not networked but he does have WIFI. He says he thinks that there is a way
to put the video signal over the WIFI so that everyone in the office with a
computer who is logged on to that WIFI will be able to see the camera
signal on their computer. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Lenny

Take a look at Lorex Live Ping Wireless Network cameras.
Ethernet or WiFi connect. Can view on smart phone, tablet or PC.
640x480 resolution.
Night vision too at 30 ft.
AC powered.
No remote server needed for remote viewing.
Router with WPS needed.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---